You get 25 days off in the UK, 20 in Australia, including Christmas. Plus bank holidays, and an hour for lunch.
You work really hard so we get you into your weekend quicker than most. Sometimes we might have a drink or two beforehand.
Parties, festivals, outings, we do like a get-together. We even turned our UK office into a pub last Christmas.
You’ll get regular reviews and training opportunities to help you get to where you want to be. If you know something, you’ll get the chance to share it.
In Stoke Prior, we’re next to a beautiful stretch of canal. In Brisbane, our warehouse-style offices are in West End, just a short hop from GoMA.
In the UK, we contribute up to 2% of your salary – more than the legal minimum. Superannuation is compulsory in Australia, you obviously get that.
We're on the lookout for a high calibre new business manager who can start valuable conversations with prospective clients we want to work with.
Agency experience a must, you'll need to have a passion for marketing, as well as the knowledge and experience that enables you to identify the business challenges facing the people you talk to, and how Superdream can help solve them.
Does this sound like you?
• Ideally five years’ minimum experience within a client development role
• Marketing experience
• Excellent written and verbal communications with the ability to create and deliver strong persuasive presentations
• Can identify prospects and carry out due diligence around their potential
• Able to develop client relationships from CEO level down
• Impressive network of contacts
• Evidence of proven new business wins
• Highly strategic
• Autonomous, proactive, tenacious, motivated and ambitious
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Front-End Web Developer to join our growing development team. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX designs to code while working with our UI/UX designer to bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation. It would be beneficial if the new member of our team can have an active role in both the design and development aspects of the process but is not essential.
Salary DOE + Benefits
No recruitment agencies please
Remote work not possible for this role
If you’re looking for an entry level position in PR and social media, working for some truly diverse B2B and B2C brands then keep on reading….
Superdream’s content team is going from strength-to-strength following some exciting new client wins, so we’re now looking for an Account Executive to join the busy team. You’ll be supporting in all aspects of PR and social media and you’ll get support and training from the skilled and supportive team that you’ll be working with. The role itself will include, amongst other things:
• Press release writing and selling in
• Daily press coverage monitoring and evaluation
• Supporting a busy press office
• Regular client liaison
• Talking to journalists to pitch ideas and stories
• Working closely with the team to update ongoing status report of activity
• Involvement in creative brainstorms where required
• Overseeing photoshoots and filming
• Social media content planning – both paid and organic
• Responsibility for monthly reporting and evaluations including social reports
• Using social media scheduling tools e.g. Sprout Social
• Ad set up and optimisation
• Helping with community management of social media pages
• Audience targeting research (on Facebook)
• Industry insight research and reporting
No day is the same and you’ll be working alongside a talented team that will support and train you every step of the way so it’s the perfect role for anyone looking to kickstart their career.
If you’re a stickler for spelling and grammar, thrive in a fast-paced environment and you’re giving Marie Kondo a run for her money when it comes to organisation then we’d love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01527 573770 for an informal chat.
Superdream is recruiting for an Account Manager/Project Manager to join its friendly, fast-paced client services team.
We’re an ambitious, full service agency with a family-like atmosphere, and we’re looking for someone that’s ready to hit the ground running.
As a Superdream AM you are the lynch-pin within the agency for the client. You must possess strong planning, creative and strategic thinking skills, as well as a proven ability to manage accounts, account teams and deliver programmes on time and within budget. You play a central role in the agency taking full responsibility for your clients, and everything you do works towards broader agency objectives of retention, profitability and growth, and is focused on the values of the business.
Account Managers at Superdream are expected to have to following personality traits:
• Highly organised, flexible, with strong attention to detail
• Have an analytic and questioning mind
• Clear communication skills in person, writing and over the phone
• Persuasive, challenging and confident
• Enthusiastic, energetic and imaginative
• Approachable, outgoing and diplomatic
• Proactive, efficient, action-orientated
• Team player – happy to be involved in all elements of agency operations
You will have had a least three year’s account handling experience and be able to show your levels of understanding and skill set. AMs must have a solid understanding of marketing disciplines and where each channel/discipline fits into the mix – especially digital channels and importantly, how they all work together. You will also have a full understanding of the online and offline production processes. Alongside these skills you must be able to:
• Understand the differences between and skills required for a variety of accounts
• Prioritise work effectively across multiple clients and flag any conflicts or issues quickly with the team
• Accurately forecast prospective client activity
• Develop proposals in response to client brief or pro-actively identifying opportunities to meet a client’s need and present to client in the appropriate format
• Create timing plans and work within agreed deadlines and budgets
• Create contact reports and deliver within agreed timeframes
• Brief designers, developers, media buyers, production, photographers, printers in a knowledgeable and precise manner, negotiate costs etc., and manage quality control, deadlines and any challenges that arise
• Proof read all material
• Use all key business tools including; word processing, spreadsheet and PowerPoint presentation software
• Motivate and supervise any direct reports and other, junior members of staff throughout the agency
• An amazing team of people, who work hard and play hard – friendships extend outside of the 9-5
• It’s a place full of opportunity and great for those that want to further their careers
• You’ll get 25 days holiday plus an extra day for every 5 years’ service
• We work really hard so we get into our weekends quicker than most, with a 4pm finish on a Friday. Sometimes we might have a drink or two at Friday Fizz beforehand!
• Socially active - parties, festivals, outings, we do like a get-together. We even turned our UK office into a pub last Christmas
• 24/7 – literally! We have a team of Dreamers over in Brisbane, Australia, and a few of us have taken advantage of secondment and exchange opportunities both sides of the pond
• We’re all in-house – from creative, to digital media, to film, we do it all under one roof. With this, on top of a diverse client mix, you’ll have a varied, every-day-is-different, kind of job
If you’re interested in applying for the Account Manager / Project Manager vacancy, then email Natalie.Pejovic@superdream.co.uk with your CV and a covering letter, detailing your experience, what you can bring to the table and why you want to work for Superdream.
Following some exciting client wins we are looking for an experienced Social Media Exec/Manager to drive forward this growing department.
This is a varied role which involves taking briefs, research, working on strategy, channel planning, attending client meetings, and analysing performance of campaigns. Being able to build, execute and develop social strategy for the different clients that fits in with their brand values is key.
As well as managing and optimising client accounts, you will keep a keen eye on developments in social media and be able to share best practice and thought leadership with the rest of the agency and provide vision and direction to the social team.
Being able to prioritise and plan effectively is a desired skill to have in this role, as well as fully understanding how to integrate social media with other digital and offline advertising campaigns.
Experience in use of tools for social content planning and analysis is essential.
Australian Creative Head, Mike Crate, joined Superdream in 2012 as a Designer. He is a passionate, detail enthusiast and this ambition has been recognised by Superdream, allowing him to rise through the ranks. In 2016, Mike was given the opportunity to come to Brisbane to help launch our Australian office.
Initially a 6 month secondment, Mike was invigorated by the challenge of building the Australian business with the local team, and Superdream gave him the chance to stick around and see it through. Now holding an Australian working visa and leading the Australian creative team, Mike is in his element.
There are many global agencies out there, but few have a program that allows their staff to experience a working holiday to the other side of the world, swapping desks with their UK/AU counterparts! This program is offered to anyone who has worked at the agency for a minimum of 18 months, providing there is a place for them at the sister agency.